Read about our community participation efforts by clicking HERE.
See examples of our work with clients by clicking HERE.
Strategic Growth Concepts human resources division consists of a network of highly-experienced professionals who specialize in recruitment/staffing, outplacement, job analysis, benefits, compensation and a variety of other HR specialty areas.
Founder, CEO and Managing Consultant, Linda Daichendt is an experienced small business expert with over 20 years of national and international experience. Industries of personal of experience include:
- coatings/chemical distribution
- personal services
- residential/commercial contracting services
- advertising agencies
- shopping center development/management
- staffing/HR contracting/outplacement
- automotive aftermarket
Current member – SE Michigan Women’s Franchise Association (IFA Affiliate)
Former Board member – Edison Technology Incubator (Ohio)
Former Board member – Junior Achievement of the Mahoning Valley (Ohio)
Linda has frequently spoken to groups on the topics of:
- What Makes an Effective Entrepreneur
- Women as Small Business Owners
- Starting and Growing a Small Business
- Marketing Your Business
- Outplacement; How a Business Should Effectively – and Humanely – Downsize When it’s Required
- Job Search Skills for Individuals
Please visit Linda’s Profile and Endorsements at:
And our website at: www.strategicgrowthconcepts.com